8- Water/Sewer

Go to this page and follow the instructions below:


How To Apply

  1. Print the application or save it on your computer. 
  2. Complete it by hand or electronically and then sign it.
  3. Make a copy of a current water/wasterwater bill with your name on it. THIS IS REQUIRED.
  4. Mail your application and supporting documents to: ADPC – Economic Services Division, 280 State Drive, Waterbury, VT 05671-1500.